Armando AlanisGlobal Director, Operations – Bergstrom San Antonio, TX
Armando has more than 30 years of experience in the automotive and metal mechanical components industries. Armando joined Bergstrom in 2014 and has been working to further develop Bergstrom manufacturing technologies and new product development through lean manufacturing principles implementation on the Plastics molding and HVAC systems assembly areas of our San Antonio, TX plant.
Armando is a recognized leader in the industry holding positions at Emerson, Valeo, Hella, Benteler, Automotive Lighting and his own consulting firm prior joining Bergstrom Inc.
- ESIME UPC, Instituto Politecnico Nacional MEXICO, B.S., Mechanical Engineering
- CECyT Wilfrido Massieu Instituto Politecnico Nacional, MEXICO. AS, Mechanical Technician
- Valeo Management Program by CEDEP, France
Additional Training and Certifications
- Lean Manufacturing – Toyota Production Systems
- ISO TS 16949/ ISO 9000 / SQA /APQP Certified Lead Auditor
- World Class Manufacturing and Total Quality Systems