Bill GordonDivision President of Bergstrom Parts, LLC
Bill has more than 35 years of experience in the heavy-duty truck and off-highway industries with extensive focus on sales and marketing. Bill has served as Global VP of Truck at Bergstrom working with global truck OEMs for both first fit and aftermarket parts. Bill has worked both domestically and globally on no-idle systems (parking cooler) sales programs.
As Division President, Bill is responsible for all aspects of the aftermarket parts operation including P&L for all Bergstrom parts in North America including the Bergstrom China team located in the US.
Prior to joining Bergstrom, Bill worked for Link Manufacturing, Sears Seating, Magnatech and Caterpillar Tractor.
- University of Northern Iowa, B.A., Economics
- The Maintenance Council/American Trucking Association
- Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Chairman of the Heavy Duty Marketing and Sales Forum of MEMA 2011
- National Truck Equipment Association
- Antique Outboard Motor Club (AOMC)