Dan GiovannettiChief Financial Officer
Dan has over 25 years of background and experience as a manufacturing and business professional. As the Chief Financial Officer, Dan is responsible for overseeing all financial and IT functions.
Dan has worked in several capacities since joining Bergstrom in 2004 including Chief Business Systems Management Officer where he led Bergstrom's global quality and information technology initiatives. Prior to that, Dan served as the Global Vice President of Quality & 6 Sigma, to which he was responsible for overseeing Bergstrom's quality and continuous improvement activities.
Prior to joining Bergstrom, Dan
worked for Pactiv Corporation. He served in various operational and financial roles during his nineteen years with Pactiv including Manufacturing Manager,
Director-Consumer / Food Service Division, and Division Controller.
- DePaul University, M.Acc., Accounting
- DePaul University, B.S.C., Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, May 1985
- Completed Master Black Belt Training, November 2006
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois Institute of Certified Public Accountants