Gus AntonDivision President, North America
Gus joined Bergstrom in 1998 and has over 25 years of management experience in operations, sales and engineering. He has previously held several positions at Bergstrom including plant manager, general manager of Bergstrom in Joliet, Illinois, and Global Vice President, Off-Highway where he was responsible for executive-level customer relationships with our major OEM customers and establishing our off-highway strategy. In his current role as Division President of North America, Gus oversees the North American Climate Control Division as well as the Joliet Contract Assembly Business.
Prior to joining Bergstrom, Gus worked for Pactiv Corporation in Griffith, Indiana.
- U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY - B.S., Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Systems)
- Mahler Executive Skills Management Program
- U.S. Army, Captain
- Association of United States Army
- Disabled American Veterans
- American Legion
- Off-Highway Business Forum - Board of Governors
- Army Commendation Medal
- Army Achievement Medal
- Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal – Operation Just Cause Panama Invasion
- Immediate Past Chairman of the Off-Highway Business Forum