Jim ElliottChief Quality and Program Development Officer
Jim’s strength lies in his more than 25 years of experience in automotive and commercial vehicle HVAC design and manufacturing. He has been with Bergstrom since 1997 to which Jim is currently responsible for coordinating Bergstrom's program management within its global locations and interfacing at a high level within the company's global customers' organization. in addition to his program management duties, Jim will be accountable for overseeing Bergstrom's global quality initiatives.
He has worked in several capacities including Division President, Chief Engineer, Sales and Engineering Manager, HVAC Business Unit Manager,and General Manager.
Prior to joining Bergstrom, Jim worked
for Valeo Climate Control and Ford Motor Company.
- Rose Hulman Institute of Technology, B.S., Electrical Engineering
- Boys & Girls Club of Harrison and Crawford Counties – Board of Directors
- Hope Reigns Ranch - Board of Directors
- Heartland Community Church
- The Manufacturer, October, 2006
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence, June, 2007