NITE Day Cab LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
Warranty Registration Card must be submitted by mail or processed online. Click here to submit online.
- Warranty claim should be issued only after the NITE warranty department has been contacted. At that time, a claim number will be issued. Labor Rate & Time Allowed to complete repair will be advised. NITE Warranty Department: 866-204-8570
- All warranty returns & labor charges must be accompanied by a completed warranty claim form and claim number issued by the NITE Warranty Department.
- NITE Day Cab warranty claim form must be filled out completely.
- All warranty claims will be reviewed by the NITE warranty department within 30 days of receipt of the returned item.
- Warranty parts to be returned to NITE warranty department must be shipped on a prepaid basis. If a part requested for return has not been received, labor charges will be rejected. If a warrantable part, Bergstrom will reimburse for shipping. Package shipment carefully so damage does not occur in transit. We suggest photographing shipment before sending.
- If warranty claim is approved, NITE warranty department will issue a credit to be applied towards the customer’s account, as desired. (Credit Memo/Invoice Number must be provided at the time of payment.) Please allow 30 days from the date of review for credit to be issued.
- All returns must be shipped to:
Attention: Warranty Department
2390 Blackhawk Road
Rockford, Illinois 61109
Packages must be marked with the claim number and include the proper documentation to be reviewed for warranty.
NITE Day Cab LIMITED WARRANTY GUIDELINES
Pre-Approval required on all warranty claims*.The NITE Day Cab System has a 1 (one) year parts and labor warranty, excluding the batteries**. Please see standard repair times below.
Up to 1 hour of paid diagnostics is allowed with warranty call reference number.
For pre-approval on parts and labor and for all other repairs, contact our NITE Warranty Department: 866-204-8570
- Condenser unit and misc parts – send standard UPS or best way
- Evaporator unit – send via truck freight only
- ANY EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING THE EVAPORATOR AND CONDENSER UNIT CONTAINING REFRIGERANT OIL MUST BE CAPPED TO PREVENT LEAKAGE
- Other than diagnosis, warranty work should be completed only after NITE Warranty Department has been contacted. At that time, a claim number will be issued. NITE Warranty Department: 866-204-8570
- Warranties apply only to products in their original installation location on originally installed truck.
- Installation, use, care and maintenance must be normal and in accordance with instructions contained with installation manual or on web page, http://www.nitesystem.com/html/manuals.cfm.
- Bergstrom, Inc. requires that the defective part be returned with a completed warranty claim form.
- Warranty is non-transferable.
Excluded From Warranty:
- Damage or repairs required as a consequence of faulty installation or installation on other than truck vehicles.
- Damage or repairs needed as a consequence of any misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alternation or improper operation.
- Damage or repair cost associated with electrical/battery system**.
- Any special, progressive, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature what-so-ever.
- Trucks with an alternator rated less than 30 amp greater than OEM alternator.
Purchase and/or installation documentation is necessary for warranty.
* Click here for our technical trouble shooting guide.
** Exide batteries are warranted by manufacturer. For warranty information, call: 800-535-5279.