The NITE Phoenix has the highest and longest cooling capacity of any battery-powered no-idle system on the market. As a result, no matter how hot it is outside, it will be cool and comfortable in the sleeper.
- Electrified AC unit runs on auxiliary AGM/deep cycle batteries.
- Larger compressor leads to larger cooling capacity.
- New LCD digital user interface and battery monitoring system. Features on-board service diagnostics, automatic temperature control and check filter function.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally friendly. Complies with all idle restriction laws.
- Approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- Installs easily under bunk in 8-10 hours.
- Shore power and hotel load options.
Please note that the stock alternator will have to be replaced with an alternator with a minimum 30 amps additional charging capacity.