The battery-powered NITE Plus system will help you stay cool and comfortable without idling your engine.
- Electrified AC unit runs on auxiliary AGM/deep cycle batteries.
- 30 percent higher cooling capacity than the original NITE system generated with less battery power.
- New heat exchangers and redesigned airflow result in better and more efficient penetration and cooling.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally friendly. Complies with all idle restriction laws.
- Approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- No energy from the truck’s electrical system is used when system is in use. Batteries may be considered part of the electrical system.
- Installs easily under bunk in 8-10 hours.
- Shore power and hotel load options.
Save big on reduced fuel costs
Every hour the NITE system is in use, you will save 1 to 1.5 gallons of fuel. In other words, the NITE Plus system can help you save around $12,000/year* on unnecessary idling costs. It will also cut maintenance costs and oil changes and increase engine life.