Cindi Gustafson, CPIMManaging Director, Off Road & BES Products for North America
Cindi has over 30 years experience in the Automotive and Commercial Vehicle industries. As a Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean Practitioner, she has a passion for continuous improvement and insuring Bergstrom’s focus on providing the value our customers need.
Cindi began her career at Bergstrom in 1996 as a Consortium Manager responsible for customer and extended supply chain business relationships. This was followed by leadership roles in Materials, Purchasing, and Operations management. During her tenure, Cindi led teams to significantly improve product quality, delivery performance, materials replenishment, working capital, and resource alignment.
In her role as Managing Director for Off-Road and BES Products for North America, Cindi is responsible for establishing strategic direction and P&L management of these markets.
- American Production and Inventory Control Society, Past Board Member
- Society of Manufacturing Engineering
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence
- Executive Board Member for Boy Scouts of America Blackhawk Area Council
- Treasurer Boy Scout Troop 57
- Committee Chair BSA Venture Crew 57
- Transform Rockford Volunteer