Bergstrom recommends the use of the following tools which can assist you in improving the function of your NITE® products. More information about these tools and where they can be purchased are provided below.
Voltage data logger
With the voltage logger, you will be able to make sure your NITE batteries are charging correctly. It also shows you if the system is drawing the correct amount of power:
- USB interface for set up and data download
- Red and green LED status indication
- Logging rate intervals between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Replaceable long-life lithium battery
- 0 to 30 VDC measurement range
- Stores up to 32,510 measurements
Compare your data with our field technician’s 0-30 VDC voltage logger data. We suggest gathering data with the USB 503 Battery-Powered Remote Voltage Data Logger from Measurement Computing.
Temperature and humidity logger
Just like the voltage logger, the battery-operated internal sleeper temperature logger can also ensure the unit is being used properly:
- Easy to use – no training required
- All software included to install, configure and download data
- Software includes powerful strip chart and export to Excel®
- Protected against moisture to IP67 standard when cap is installed
- Supports 0 to 100% relative humidity
- Supports -35°C to +80°C
- Stores 16,382 temperature readings and 16,382 relative humidity measurements
Compare your data with our field technician’s data.